Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

What I have Seen So Far This Year At The Movies - Part 1- Nowhere Boy

Post by: Nadiye



Back in January this year I went to the movies to see the film Nowhere Boy. Based on the childhood of John Lennon the film recounts mainly his teenage period in Liverpool in his pre-Beatles band The Quarrymen that included George Harrison and Paul McCartney. The film is a combination of biographical drama, with touching moments of sadness as well as some humour and music from the era. A film by director Sam Taylor- Wood and starring Aaron Johnson as John Lennon, Nowhere Boy is a film that will please Beatle and non-Beatle fans alike. I personally like this film and it left me understanding the troubled past of John Lennon and how it affected his later life. I give this film 4/5.

Movie Stills:

Source: Unknown


Source: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment